Jumaat, 19 November 2010

i wanna be a gud fren not a stranger..


many people dun understand me whenever who i am n whut i do but thts not importnt coz i rather be alone n make myself happy is more joyfull 2 me..the joke that i play all is the reason why i live till now..how im gonna describe myself i feel freedom into myself is this make sense gahahah...
when i cried,laugh,moody,gloomy,joking around im not pretend 2 be cool but it is in me in my heart n soul..thnks 4 god 2 chnge me from the stupid weirdo 2 the man tht feels happy everyday..thnks 2 my friends sory i cant be ur best fren coz im not perfect something missing there if u know me well what i love it will be miracle 2 me but thnks a lot u guys for cheering me up from this twister life of mine..keep me inside the music box and push the button i will make u happy...

1 ulasan: